Thread: 3-0!!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 3-0!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Who cares?
Our 3-0 record is a FACT!
Power rankings - no matter where they come from - are just the OPINIONS of various talking heads.
What do you do for a living? If you were a doctor & advised me on the "best" treatment for a particular ailment, I don't have to take your advice. I could find an alternate treatment that works for me. However, if a group of doctors were to tell me what the best treatment was, why would I take a chance with "options"?

Like wise, if a group of Iron workers advised me on the best way to do a job, it wouldn't be wise for me to chose an alternate method.

If a group of quarterback coaches told me the best way to improve my accuracy was to point my toes toward my target, why wouldn't I point my toes towards my target?

So, if a group of talking heads say the Ravens are a better team than the Texans, why would that be so hard to accept?