View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #37
msbbc833
Veteran

Rep Power: 577 msbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub/Denver thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp View Post
Just to clarify, The play on the Houston return where the Bronco player was hurt, Glover Quinn threw a pretty big shoulder into his back as he was breaking down to make the tackle which launched him into Holliday. I saw it each time they showed the replay of the hit and was surprised that they never said anything about it. So in his defense he wasn't intending to hit him out of bounds, or at least we will never know if he was. Can anyone make a gif that shows just a few seconds more before the hit?

And on the Roughing the Passer call, Cushing did hold his leg and cause him to fall, but the penalty was called on another player who came in with a helmet to helmet while manning was still standing if I remember correctly. Correct me if I am mistaken or if you know who knows who the other player was.
Barwin
msbbc833 is offline   Reply With Quote