View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #12
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Denver Radio Host Talked Mad Smack About the Texans and Their Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I find it funny that he talks about how Denver loves Peyton Manning. Let's see how much they love him after he leads them to a stellar 7-9 record. Other teams won't be generous and drop 4 ints like we did.
There was a lot of delusion in that thread. If I get ambitious, I may do a partial transcript for Nitro.

But yes, love the rant about how we don't love Matt Schaub, they love Peyton Manning......