View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #39
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 171989 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is who he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think SecondHoneymoon is the only Fire Kubiak! guy who still sports the soap.

So why create an issue, Corrosion and GlassHalfFull, when there isn't one? Have I missed the posts lately where people have a pink soap avatar? I sure haven't seen any. SH hasn't posted here in ages.

I don't get how people can invent something in the middle of a thread that doesn't even apply. LOL.

People flew the pink soap until about week 1 or 2 of last year, then it was apparent that Gary's job was safe for a verrry long time.

Nobody here is asking for his head. But he does tend to sort of become a bit conservative when he has a comfy lead. Yesterday was the first time I can recall Schaub really going downfield late in a game with a comfy lead. But previously? I don't recall those types of downfield shots like the ones to LeStar and Dre.
Check out Porky's avatar.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote