View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #30
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is who he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That was my impression as well (along with Schaub throwing into some very tight coverage - Bailey was right on top of AJ on the drop in the endzone).

That was about as well as you can cover and about as perfect as a ball can be thrown .... I think Bailey knocked it out with his foot as he tumbled after contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Yep, there are people who like to form an opinion and encase it in concrete. Reality need not apply.

We even have posters still flying Fire Kubiak soap as avatars.

Its hard for me to fathom how they can still want Gary run out of town after the job this staff did after Schaub went down last season .... Winning a playoff game and playing another to the final minute with a 5th round rookie 3rd string QB running the show ....

Hell , he could probably win a or two and that group will still want him gone ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote