View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #316
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Are you getting Spiller? If so, definitely do it. If not, don't even consider it.

I also wouldn't trade Reggie Bush. Just getting Roddy White plus downgrading at QB doesn't make sense especially when you are giving away Reggie.
I went ahead and traded Spiller for Wayne last week... Got rid of CJ when the getting was good... Glad i did now he is worthless
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote