View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I don't know that it is necessarily ESPN's bias as much as it is the nation's bias. Houston is a smaller sports market because our fans are essentially limited to the Houston area and surrounding. Catering to Cowpoke fans just makes business sense since they are more popular. That said, I haven't watched ESPN for a non-sporting event in years because I'm tired of waiting for 30 seconds of coverage for my team(s).
Green Bay has done fairly well in their small market. We need to quit whining about air time and respect and keep dominating the next team up.

ALLL ABOARD, HAHAHAHA