View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #42
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
LOL, ESPN just had "Breaking News" and cut into a program to pull away to a Rex Ryan press conference where he announced Darrelle Revis tore his ACL

Andre Johnson could fall victim to a horrific farm accident and lose both arms and legs and he'd never get this ridiculous coverage (Ryan was basically crying), All you'd get was a bottom scroll.

This doesn't have crap to do with "respect" Which Houston will never gain after a big conference win.. Shat (the aftermath), the Giants don't even get the coverage that the (new cowboys, the Jets) do. It's comical
I think a lot of that hinges on the "casual fan."

I guess the definition of casual fan can be argued, but I'd say anyone who's posting on a fan board like this one isn't anywhere close to "casual fan." We're all pretty committed to watching this team and the sport in general.

But then there are those who just for the Tebow and things like that, and that's who most (if not all) of these major networks cater to.

It's just a bigger market.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote