View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #13
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Jones needs to start at RG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Not so fast!

I've always said that I like Ben Jones better as a prospect out of college, but Caldwell's play shouldn't lose him his job yet.

We scored 24 points with Caldwell in the game and 7 with Ben Jones.

Both had a few subpar plays and it should continue to be a good battle to watch.

Ii will depend on how fast Ben Jones can improve; let's hope he can improve sooner rather than later (or slowly or not at all).
We also coughed up the ball when Caldwell got beat to the inside on his block and stripped Tate. Neither was perfect but I believe Ben Jones is the better option.