View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #3
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is who he is

For the most part the system works. Get a lead, lean on the running game and D to seal it. If Ben doesn't have that costly fumble it looks a lot better yesterday. I would say that you might be selling Gary a little short there. I think he is still and will always be evolving as a head coach. If he needs to change it up a bit to get the job done I think he will. So far there has not been a need to. I trust him and our entire coaching staff.