View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #49
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Well, I'm in a bit of a hole, down 32 going into tonight with Lynch, Nelson and CM3 left to go. I'm not expecting Matthews to get 3 sacks again, but I hope he gets a few points. Should be a good game, I will definitely be watching it closely!

I'm down in 3 of my 4 leagues right now, but I have Rodgers and others in those other two. If Rodgers can get it to Nelson a few times for some good yards, I might pull off another 4-0 week! Andre Brown really saved my ass this week, as I put him in place of Fred Jackson in a few leagues. I'm hoping Bradshaw stays out just long enough for Fjax to get back in action!