View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #42
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
That wasn't a solid strategy last Sunday. A few of the faves lost.
More than a couple...I was destroyed yesterday. Tons of upsets....wasn't a good day for my football internet games like Pick'em, but I can't lie...I enjoyed the hell out of the games yesterday. It will take a few more weeks for the league to sort itself out for this season...whodathunk the Cards would beat the Pats and the Eagles back to back? Vikes over the 9ers? man, Ponder sure looked good, but we saw his potential when he played us. Great weekend....all the upsets are good for the league.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote