View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This article on Andre brought tears to my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Great article. Does anyone else feel like this team doesn't rely on AJ as much?

As hard as it was to lose him for a big chunk of last year, it almost seems like Kubiak and Schaub are trying to limit the amount of contact he takes early in the season.

Either that or the hamstring clip that we heard about last year really did affect his acceleration.

What do you guys think? He looked like the AJ of old in game 1 and on that long bomb to start yesterday's game. But its not like him to be quiet for the majority of the game in the middle.

I desperately want to see him in action in the playoffs with a legitimate QB getting him the ball. He deserves a shot at a superbowl.
I think of AJ as an old West gunfighter who is on the down hill slope, but do you want to be the guy to find out if he is faster than you? Champ played him well. If all our O players can handle their guy someone will break free. Schaub seemed much more accurate on his passes at least until beaten up. I don't want to hear anyone saying Matt cannot throw deep. I am hoping Jean will be the eventual WR1 as he seems in same mould as Johnson in size and temperment. Just think what would have happened if our RT had more than 3 starts? The right side is coming together and that resolves one of my concerns. KJ seems to be resolving another.