View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #30
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub/Denver thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Schaub was ballin to the wallin. Straight up disected the Broncos and when they got mad about it he just put his helmet back on and went back to work. MAN.
LOL at those Broncos fans comments. You can't land on top of the QB, which is exactly what Miller did. You can't helmet to helmet anyone, which is exactly what Mays did. Watch the Mays tackle again, he makes absolutely NO motion to wrap tackle with his arms. Considering candy ass Peyton got a roughing the passer for getting tripped....

They got whipped, couldn't stop a damn thing and had 2 shots to take Schaub out and couldn't do that either.

This. Those 2 illegal hits coming back to back like that was no coincidence. Schaub had been carving up Del Rio's defense up to that point in the game. The play they got the safety on withstanding, they had been unable to get any blitzes home scheme wise to put those "think about me" type hits d-lineman & Lb's like to do to rattle qb's.

& b/c of Del Rio's history with the Jags, & the way the league was when he played & Schaub's history of being injury prone, there's no doubt in my mind that Del Rio out of frustration told all those guys on his front 7 "i don't care if it's illegal, late or whatever just hit him & get him to the ground."

& they did what he told them to do of course.......................................... & schaub then proceeded to slice their asses up .. style.

Dear Jack, this is what Schaub thinks of your defense..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote