View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #75
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I would like to use Tate to try to move up and get Matts eventual replacement. (I like Murray)

Then use a 2-3-5 to move into the bottom of the 1st and take Jessie Williams.

Go with BPA with the comp pick and 4th rd pick.
Interesting but don't see need for drafting a QB for at least two seasons & by then should know more aboute Yates and Keenum. I was kicking some thoughts around about a trade for Tate this offseason & would use a late first for Tate on either A&Ms RT Matthews or Barrett Jones. Our own late first for Jesse Williams. If we could trade our second, 3rd and 5th for a late first that would be good.

Just thinking out loud but:

1a (Tate) RT Jake Matthews Texas A&M
1b (2,3 & 5th) OG/OT/C Barrett Jones Alabama
1c Texans NT Jesse Williams Alabama

New CBA would hold costs down and that would set our O line for years. We could pick up players with round 3 comp, 4th and 5th round comp.