Thread: 3-0!!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #50
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Why are Texan fans soooo insecure??????

I am die hard true blue but could give a rats azzz about what the media thinks.

Maybe there is something to this whole little brother syndrome that cowboy fan likes to throw at us Texan fans?
You answered your own question when you said "Texans fans"...part of being a fan is enjoying when your team is being drooled over when they deserve to be...

Sure, I'd rather them be #1 come February than in a meaningless power poll or three, but i wanna soak it up now as well...enjoy the ride, basically...nothing to do with being "insecure"...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote