View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #27
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub/Denver thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What idiots. Only a guy named CinematicFusion, who only has 4 posts, saw that it clearly was an illegal hit. And TexanDan, whomever that is, as well.

I hope to God we are not like that here. Are we? We don't see our guys commit a bad foul, such as that, and then poo-poo it as if it wasn't a bad thing? Do we? I certainly hope we don't. Because right now, that small sampling of Broncos fans is very disappointing.

"See nothing wrong there."

"Good, clean hit."

"On the Miller penalty, all I saw was a guy finishing a good tackle on the QB."

"After having slept on it, I still don't see why it was ruled roughing the passer."

Those are paraphrased, you all owe it to yourselves (as message board members here) to go read those poster quotes in their full ignorant glory...so that we can have perspective IF one of our guys ever does something borderline like that.

I think Cushing and Smith are two guys who would come closest to being a bit over-the-line on how they play the game sometimes, so now it has me desiring to watch our guys more closely to see if we're crossing the line sometimes.
Yeah those people are morons. Now the thread's turned to where it was the Texans that fired the first shot by injuring Irvin, potentially ending his career, the guy who was hurt trying to tackle Holliday out of bounds.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote