View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #8
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Jones needs to start at RG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Not so fast!

I've always said that I like Ben Jones better as a prospect out of college, but Caldwell's play shouldn't lose him his job yet.

We scored 24 points with Caldwell in the game and 7 with Ben Jones.

Both had a few subpar plays and it should continue to be a good battle to watch.

Ii will depend on how fast Ben Jones can improve; let's hope he can improve sooner rather than later (or slowly or not at all).
I think Jones will continue to improve and will be an OG starter next year. Hopefully big Brandon Brooks can get up to speed and be ready to start next year. Having an interior line of Jones, Myers, and Brooks would be absolutely filthy.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote