View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #40
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yeah, but I do remember him blasting McNair for keeping Kubiak around a couple years ago. He basically said the Texans' failures start from the top. Which, at the time, was probably warranted too.

I've never had a problem with Baldy.

That said, I truly wish they'd get Irvin off my friggin TV. He ruins whatever show he's on when he opens his face.
I agree completely. ESPN likes to hire clowns.

I rarely watch ESPN. They give too much attention to certain teams, hyping irrelevant stories over winning teams. And many of their talking heads are just goofy. Unfortunately, NFLN is following ESPN's lead with shows like NFL AM.