Thread: OLB Play
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OLB Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I haven't re-watched the game yet, but was Barwin playing? Ha

Reed flashed a few times, but both our OLB's seem to be struggling a little. I'd think Barwin would want to increase his $ value this season. I'm not panicking yet, but I'm definitely beginning to think about it
I could have sworn on that wild last play that eventually fizzled along with Broncos hope of winning, that Connor Barwin was clutching his knee laying on the sideline. Hope It was nothing but didn't look good then coverage left the game. Anybody else see this or any injury news?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote