View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Harris & Ben Jones???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Tough questions to answer this early .... along with not knowing the cap figures for next season and how much the team will have to spend.

Im almost surprised they didnt work out an injury settlement with Butler .... Harris is a clear upgrade if healthy ,I think he has to answer that question this season before they will even consider extending him and again , it will depend on the cap space available and if they can get a team friendly deal.

I dont see Sharpton taking Bradie James spot .... No way , no how. If I had to guess right now , I think he is back next season.

Sharpton has done nothing in his time here to show me that he can start in the NFL .... Hell , he cant stay on the field. He will be fighting for a roster spot next season , not a starting position.
Sharpton reminds me of Domminque Barber.

I think we have pretty good image of 2013 salary cap; will be same as this season. We are running out of guys to rework their deals allowing us to resign our vet FAs.