View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #75
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 33986 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Still wondering when he's gonna do something. That east-west punt return for 2 yards was very Jacoby-esque, no blocks in the back today at least.
No, running backwards first Jacoby-esque. I haven't seen him take a single step backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
Not a fan of him standing still for 5 seconds before running. Get the 5 yards you can get sometimes.
I was ok with this, wait for someone to run out if their lane. Still not running backwards.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote