View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #75
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Still wondering when he's gonna do something. That east-west punt return for 2 yards was very Jacoby-esque, no blocks in the back today at least.
No, running backwards first Jacoby-esque. I haven't seen him take a single step backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
Not a fan of him standing still for 5 seconds before running. Get the 5 yards you can get sometimes.
I was ok with this, wait for someone to run out if their lane. Still not running backwards.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.