View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #315
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 53247 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Ok come on. Are you just asking for who will have more touchdowns or are you asking this to help decide who to start? If it is the latter, you should never ask this ever again. No question you definitely start Brady and Brady will also likely have more TDs.
was asking for the madden coin up challenge, which i keep getting wrong. i took calvin johnson (0) over vernon davis (2) last week, and then brady (1) over flacco (3) this week.

Last edited by Scooter; 09-24-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote