Thread: Hate Late Games
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 219462 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hate Late Games

I'm not even close to being done with our local affiliate KEYE.

They say New York is to blame. I guess since my Texan brothers and sisters in San Antonio, Kerrville, Amarillo, you name it, they could be telling the truth. However, until I get an answer that satisfies me they will rue this day.

When the rules are the same for us as they are for the Cowboys I will rest. Until then, Fred Cantu (Not KEYE, but a known Texan hater) & Company can kiss my ass. I heard some props about KEYE during the preseason about their treatment of the Texans, I didn't buy it and for good reason.

No sir. If they take orders from NY for Texan games, yet for Cowboy games there is a contract nobody dares to tread on, phone calls and yelling is on the horizon from this Texan fan. That setup is simply unacceptable for the best team in Texas.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote