View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149340 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Harris & Ben Jones???

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Do you see Harris being re-signed? Too early yet imo to evaluate. I'm focusing on Harris and Bradie James;if they do well & get good deals, helps my mock.
Tough questions to answer this early .... along with not knowing the cap figures for next season and how much the team will have to spend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
A little early to say yes for sure but as long as his back holds up I think so. He is a major upgrade over Butler and Gardner as the back up swing OT and can be a solid starter if Newton doesn't work out. Personally I don't think we will keep Butler to injury prone and when healthy isn't that good any ways so yes on Harris resigning. Ask for Bradie Wade likes him so ya but I'm hoping Sharpton comes back strong and takes the job.
Im almost surprised they didnt work out an injury settlement with Butler .... Harris is a clear upgrade if healthy ,I think he has to answer that question this season before they will even consider extending him and again , it will depend on the cap space available and if they can get a team friendly deal.

I dont see Sharpton taking Bradie James spot .... No way , no how. If I had to guess right now , I think he is back next season.

Sharpton has done nothing in his time here to show me that he can start in the NFL .... Hell , he cant stay on the field. He will be fighting for a roster spot next season , not a starting position.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote