View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Harris & Ben Jones???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
I think Kub is trying Ben Jones out early so he can take the job, therefore can let Caldwell go. one less person we have to resign I personally like Jones ask for Harris I think him and Newton will alternate all season unless Newton keeps improving and just solidifies his spot.
Do you see Harris being re-signed? Too early yet imo to evaluate. I'm focusing on Harris and Bradie James;if they do well & get good deals, helps my mock.