View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #36
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The play clock ran down to Zero on Manning........

As much as I don't trust these Lingerie Football league refs, I still think that alot of these no calls would have gone unflagged with the regular refs. Offensive PI and delay of games get missed all the time. The PI on KJ was complete BS, but my guess is that the real refs would have called that also. At the end of the day the refs can't watch everything.

We just gotta play better than everyone else and let the play on the field decide the game, not the refs.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote