View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #32
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The play clock ran down to Zero on Manning........

There was definitely a lot of borderline **** going on. The mystery PI call on Jackson was trash though and the TD that got called back...I mean, the ref was right there. What exactly was he looking at if not the WR feet? It wasn't even close either, pretty much his whole 2nd foot landed out of bounds.....

I'm not one to believe the officiating is all that different. I mean maybe people don't remember but officiating has always been wonky here and there, Manning has always had favorable rulings on touching him .001 second after he throws it and not having intentional grounding called when he "wisely" throws it away....but that one official really, really blew it.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote