View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #48
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub getting a Xray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
Idgaf nobody felt sorry for us when we loss Schaub or Mario or Andre for awhile so take that class and sux it this the NFL grown men next man up. Just Sayin.. OD has had 3 ACL tears and come back this 2012 man Doctors and Medical procedures can work wonders so I'm sure Revis will be back he isn't a Texan so idgaf once again.
I understand what you're saying. It's not like I'm doing a voodoo dance every week praying for injuries for our opponents but at the same time it is the Texans good fortune to be facing the Jets when they (may) not have Revis. Not going to apologize for taking note of the obvious. Nobody ever apologized for easy wins over the Texans when they had players out or back in the day when our roster was stocked with everyone else's rejects. That's the nature of the game.