View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #47
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2094 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub getting a Xray

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I appreciate unguarded enthusiasm from my fellow Texans fans, but cheering an opponent's career-threatening injury is kinda classless. Just sayin'....
Idgaf nobody felt sorry for us when we loss Schaub or Mario or Andre for awhile so take that class and sux it this the NFL grown men next man up. Just Sayin.. OD has had 3 ACL tears and come back this 2012 man Doctors and Medical procedures can work wonders so I'm sure Revis will be back he isn't a Texan so idgaf once again.
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote