View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #69
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I know we've been mocking lately with an extra pick in the 3rd and 5th because of the expected comp. picks next year but remember that Tate is a FA after the 2013 season and I think Rick Smith would be foolish not to trade him this coming offseason. While I'd really like an extra 1st round pick, I think it's more realistic that we get a 2nd and another later round pick for him. How'd your new draft look with an extra 2nd rounder thrown in there? Makes ya drool don't it. Also I have to disagree with you on the depth at a couple positions in the 2013 draft, I think the secondary positions are quite good. Safety isn't great but their's much better depth than the last couple Safety drafts, and I think this could be a very good CB draft depending on who declares.
I will see you and raise you! lol Remember the 2011 draft when we trade a 3 & 5 for a two and selected Brandon Harris? We were strong enough at CB to let him sit and learn for a season. My bid could be trade both 3s and 5s for late round seconds. Trade our own 2nd & our 4th for top of second round (maybe Miami who has two 2nds). That gives us a high second & two end of round seconds.

Anyone think after Texans held McGahee to 12/36, Denver might give up a late (say #22) for Tate? I'd think Manning would be screaming for a RB tomorrow. Texans: Two firsts and three seconds. Give me a mock with that!