View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #24
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The play clock ran down to Zero on Manning........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I've noticed this problem in several games too. These replacements are in way over their heads and I don't blame them because they are just not trained or experienced enough. They really have to get the regular crew back to work.
This touches on a serious issue... In past seasons when there was a funky call (or non-call) Kubiak, when asked during post game pressers, would tell us that he would send a video of said funky calls into the league office for review. I suspect that this year, with Goodell's replacement posse out there, this tactic by Kubiak (or whoever) will only raise Goodell's ire and make things worse. Goodell's says his posse is doing just fine, thank you... No need to bring back those troublemaking regular refs.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote