View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #17
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The play clock ran down to Zero on Manning........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Are you sure about that ? I thought it was the ball .... I know his front foot and arm were across .... I could have sworn I had seen that called before.
I used to think that too. But it's actually the opposite. Saw it happen during a game last year - don't recall which one - where they had Mike Perrera (sp?) as one of the analysts. Perriera said explained that if the QB has even one foot behind the line when the ball is released, it's a legal pass.

Could have knocked me over with a feather
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote