View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #68
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Listen.

If we don't score on every possession, it's a fail. And it's a Kubiak fail.

If our defense doesn't stuff every play, it's a fail. And that's a Smithiak fail, too.

20 point victories are for wussies.

If we don't start running up some big damned scores, there's going to be hell to pay.

That was sarcasm, btw. In case you couldn't hear the dripping noise.
Listen, I ain't like that. I like good football, I want to see good football. If we're playing sloppy football, playing flat & manage 6 minutes of awesome defense & "good" offense against mediocre defenses.... I'm not going to be all "rah, rah" Texans.

I'm also not going to say the sky is falling. Vs Jacksonville, I said we had some dominate moments... that's all. I'd have liked us to look like the team I think we can be on a more consistent basis.

It's early in the season, we've got time to "gel" so it's all good. This weeks game was much better, we played at a high level from start to finish, what I'm sure Kubiak is striving for. Not playing down to the competition, but playing our best on every snap regardless who our opponent is.