View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #7
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Schaub is a MAN, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The camera shows Schaub walking to sideline, without his helmet on his head...and he's got this scowl on his face. Not a painful scowl. A pissed off scowl. "Where's my helmet?" he asks, to nobody in particular. Nobody answers him, so Schaub asks a little more forcefully by asking, "Where is my ****ing helmet?" with a more menacing scowl this time.

Dude was pissed. Dude was afraid they were going to take his helmet away so he couldn't play anymore. Dude sits out exactly one play and is back on the second play.

Dude is a MAN. Reminded me of his attitude a few years ago at Green Bay when he just would stand in the pocket and get tagged while throwing passes...we gutted out the win vs. Green Bay that day, in a cold ass game in Lambeau.

Nobody question that man's toughness. EVER AGAIN.
No doubt.Even got a piece of his ear nearly ripped out. Still manned up. He's the Bill Brasky of quarterbacks.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote