View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Schaub is a MAN, man.

The camera shows Schaub walking to sideline, without his helmet on his head...and he's got this scowl on his face. Not a painful scowl. A pissed off scowl. "Where's my helmet?" he asks, to nobody in particular. Nobody answers him, so Schaub asks a little more forcefully by asking, "Where is my ****ing helmet?" with a more menacing scowl this time.

Dude was pissed. Dude was afraid they were going to take his helmet away so he couldn't play anymore. Dude sits out exactly one play and is back on the second play.

Dude is a MAN. Reminded me of his attitude a few years ago at Green Bay when he just would stand in the pocket and get tagged while throwing passes...we gutted out the win vs. Green Bay that day, in a cold ass game in Lambeau.

Nobody question that man's toughness. EVER AGAIN.