View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #300
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

You really don't know football at all.

Last week you cheer for the Colts and their rookie QB. Yay! They won! Congrats to Andy Luck! Yay!

This week, it's acting like I don't have a beef. I won't even try to explain it. Has less to do with Texans and more to do with a person in New York deciding we needed to see TWO overtime endings instead of the SCHEDULED game on MY local affiliate. It's bull****. The whole GD nation was supposed to be watching the Broncos-Texans, not just ME!