View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #138
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

Some dumbs up in New York, with CBS, has decided an overtime game with the 0-2 Saints is more important to Texans' area fans than the Texans game.

That's the answer my local affiliate gave me just now. I added the dumbs part, obviously, but he was as pissed off as I am...so I imagine he feels they are dumbasses too.

I don't care if we are losing or don't look great right now, I pay for SundayTicket and yet it's blacked out on SundayTicket because a douche nozzle in New York won't hit the button to switch me to MY scheduled game.

In-****ing-Furiating right now. What is the damn point of this??? Saints were not even scheduled on this local channel. There are other overtime games they're not showing. Why the 0-2 Saints???? Why not MY game?

Awesomeness.