View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #96
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
****ING same thing is happening here!

I live in AMARILLO...I pay for SUnday Ticket, yet it's blacked out here....as the local CBS station doesn't show my Texans game that is clearly on the schedule!!!!

Get this Kansas City **** off my screen. 0-2 Sainst and the Nobody Chiefs in Overtime over my 2-0 defending AFCS champion Texans!??!?!?!?!?
If it's any consolation, youre not missing anything.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote