View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #26
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Texans got to earn that time. They have been the sexy pick for the playoffs for years and up until last year failed to deliver time and time again. If the Texans can get a big win today over Team Peyton they will earn some time. Continue winning big games and ESPN will be forced to give respect and analysis.

Respect isn't given, its earned.
It doesn't have crap to do with any amount of "respect". It has to do with ESPN's horrible production and bias. Houston has already earned the respect, they're one of the best teams in the league and have been for well over a entire season. They have premier playmakers on both sides of the ball. I mean are you really going to tell me Tebow/the Jets or the freaking train wreck Cowboys have earned more "respect". And it's not just Houston, there's other teams that should be getting more air time, but get passed over by "ETSN" (Entertainment Tebow Sports Network)

ESPN is just a horribly produced sports channel, but there's really no other channel to challenge them so it is what it is.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote