View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #25
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl playbook drooling: Texans over broncs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Texans got to earn that time. They have been the sexy pick for the playoffs for years and up until last year failed to deliver time and time again. If the Texans can get a big win today over Team Peyton they will earn some time. Continue winning big games and ESPN will be forced to give respect and analysis.

Respect isn't given, its earned.
Did I wake up in 2009?