View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #27
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellerator View Post
Hate these later starts! UGH! WANT TEXANS FOOTBALL ACTION NOW!
I love the late starts, get to party longer and enjoy the game all the way into the evening. It also gives me plenty of time to get my party ducks in a order with no morning rush. I'd rather have 3:00 starts every week. Plus when you play during the afternoon it usually means you're nationally broadcasted and one of the better teams in the league. The crappy teams always kick off at noon.

The only thing I'm worried about is with these damn replacement refs and their inability to stay on top of managing the time of the game, the Bengals/Skins game might eat into our first quarter.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote