View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #26
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Me too

I'm sure looking forward to the Texans taking out some revenge on Peyton for all of those yrs of beatdowns.
Your guys have an easy problem. I have to wait till 5AM Japan time to watch the game and I am wide awake at 1:27AM and counting not to mention it is Monday morning here you know. The game be over around 7AM and not getting any sleep. Thank god I work for myself. Or else, I would be fired no doubt

Go Me!!!

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote