View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #45
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EmDiggy and football gameplan, where you at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I know some of us gave him a hard time about popping in , posting a link begging for clicks and not contributing otherwise ....

Yeah , this was the main board before the current main board was the main board .... I havent been to the Texans "official" forums since the split.
Emory (EmDiggy) was on live on GamePlan live radio blog yesterday......http://www.blogtalkradio.com/footbal...ow--episode-78

So he has more than likely picked up his toys and gone on to test other fan sites. (Of course, if he has gotten ill since then, I extend best wishes to a quick recovery and return here to some good-natured bantering).
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote