View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #40
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EmDiggy and football gameplan, where you at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I thought Em's assessment was ridiculous before the game, but I think the Phins run game is closer to ours than we once thought, but I'd rather have Foster / Tate any day
Miami has 79 yards rushing against one of the leagues' elite defenses. 263 on the ground against one of the worst (Oakland). The Dolphin running games has improved, but it's very doubtful that it will reach a par with the Texans this season.

I looked arond on youtube and couldn't find any recent preview from Emory (EmDiggy). I hope he's OK. Disagreements on message boards should never become personable, and I hop he realizes it was just honest debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The glory years of the Comets were the only time I've ever been totally confident a Houston team would be kicking ass and taking names and trophies.
So you were the one who was watching the Comets?