View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #38
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EmDiggy and football gameplan, where you at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I think part of the resurgence of Reggie Bush is that the Dolphins really have had no other offense to speak of in the last 2 seasons. The Saints had many other options and never really needed Bush.

I thought Em's assessment was ridiculous before the game, but I think the Phins run game is closer to ours than we once thought, but I'd rather have Foster / Tate any day
If they dont give him the ball ... he cant gain yards , sure enough. But the knock on Bush was that he couldnt run between the tackles. He's proven otherwise.

Really the hype surrounding Bush coming out of college was .... impossible for him to live up to. Gayle Sayers ?! He's turned himself into a good player .... but he aint no Sayers or Barry Sanders.

With his speed , I really have to wonder how good he could be in an offense like the Texans ... He's a one cut and go type and I think he would thrive.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote