View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #29
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EmDiggy and football gameplan, where you at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
Because their team has been to the Super Bowl and won. They know what their team has done int the past and confident that they can do it again.
Their team had also been around a lot longer than the 10+ years the Texans have. We are still "new fans" compared to most NFL team fans. Our team has done something once. We are still waiting for the Texans to be more consistant with winning. We have had our hopes dashed too many times to be overconfident at this point.
You don't speak for me. I was an Oiler fan from my first memory. You are correct in saying they have seen a SB win, hell, even a SB appearance, whereas we have not.

It's tough to be a Houston sports fan, that is a fact.