View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #9
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

This will be one of the few games I haven't watched on TV. I'm in Arroyo City, last morning fishing Laguna Madre. No way I'll make it back in time for kickoff. I have the DVR set to record & I'm hoping to be able to listen to the game on the drive back.

Denver makes me nervous, but our boys are one tough & determined group. I'm looking forward to making Peyton pay for a decade's worth of ass whippins'!