View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #23
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 72750 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EmDiggy and football gameplan, where you at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
So, did anyone check any Bronco sites to see if he posted there? Most of the time I found his stuff redundant, everything he said I've already seen elsewhere anyway.
He hasn't been on the Broncos official forum that I have seen. I have been hanging out a bit over there and haven't seen it. They fancy their chances in the game though, they are talking about getting the #1 seed in the AFC.