View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #76
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10016 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Cougars 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
This has been a disaster, but Sumlin doesn't get a free pass. It looks bad on him that we have poor WR,QB,and everything else. He rode Keenum's coatails to the A$M job, and lucked out in having a good QB there already. He has yet to prove as a college coach he can reruit a division I QB.

Levine looks like a huge mistake and he looks like he has no business being a head coach. This hire is a disaster and the AD needs to have his ass on the line for making this hire and being cheap with the coaching staff as well.
Levine is a first time head coach without a stellar WB. Sumlin and Art both had two amazing college QB's in Kolb and Keenum, Piland is not close to either one. I just think people are over reacting right now, just not used to losing like this in a long time. Was Levine the right hire? Probably not, but he should be given the chance to play out this year and the next, but I can't see him finishing out his 5-year deal unless he starts winning.